Hi lovely human,
Thank you SO much for supporting the Sex After Trauma movement and Kickstarter!
I truly can’t get this baby out into the world without you.
On behalf of all the humans that will receive healing blessings from this book, thank you infinitely for being the fuel that expands the fire.
Sex After Trauma is a book of soulful stories and practical guidance for reclaiming safe love and intimate belonging in bed and beyond.
Kickstarter is an all-or-nothing crowdfunding campaign, meaning we’ve got to raise the full $40,000 to keep any of it. I’m soooo excited to rock this thing together.
Timing is important with Kickstarters. Studies show that Kickstarters that get 30% funded in the first week are almost 100% likely to get fully funded. So we wanna SING OUT about this baby right off the bat.
Below are all the ways and key days for rocking this together.
I’m so incredibly grateful for your help and hope with all my heart that you find tons of value in the work I’m putting out into the world.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
(Sharing something on any or all of these dates would be an absolute gift!)
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 25 (Black Friday) :: Kickstarter Kick-off!
MONDAY NOVEMBER 27 (Cyber Monday) :: 4 days in… lots of online shopping!
THURSDAY NOVEMBER 30 :: 6 days in… hopefully by this date we’ll already be at least 30% funded, but extra love at the almost-one week mark is appreciated!
MONDAY DECEMBER 18 :: 5 days ’til Kickstarter closes.
FRIDAY DECEMBER 22 :: Kickstarter ends tomorrow!
SATURDAY DECEMBER 23 :: Kickstarter ends at 11pm PST.
5 WAYS TO SPREAD THE LOVE::
1. Share the Kickstarter on Social Media with a heartfelt why. Beautiful images + sample swipe copy below!
2. Send a personal e-mail to any/every friend you think might benefit from the book. Sample e-mails below!
4. Share a podcast episode that you love. I’ll be on over 20 podcasts during the time that the Kickstarter is live. My team will update this page below with a list of all the episodes as they get published.
5. Include the Kickstarter in your e-mail newsletter. If you’ve got a newsletter that you feel called to include me in, I would be sooo incredibly honored and grateful. Feel free to use any of the swipe copy below to get you started.
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING::
- The link for the kickstarter is bit.ly/sexaftertraumabook
- My number one recommendation for Facebook is you share the main kickstarter link, along with an authentic, heartfelt reason for why you want to see this book get fully funded
- Here are some potential reasons:
- You know tons of humans who would benefit from stories and strategies for sex after trauma
- You trust and respect me as a teacher
- You want our collective tide to turn towards sexual healing, sex positivity, consent culture and embodied safety
- You have your own trauma history and a desire to hold this book in your hands
INSTAGRAM + PINTREST::
- The following images + corresponding swipe copy are GREAT for Instagram + Pintrest
- Like with Facebook, making your share personalized is the best way to really connect… feel free to add/subtract from the words I share below to make ’em your own
#MeToo? @rachaelmaddox’s second book, Sex After Trauma, might be perfect for you. Rachael’s worked with hundreds of humans to help them unshame and reclaim a healthy sex life after trauma, and she’s poured everything into this next book of hers. So excited to see it born. Check out the the Kickstarter to see how you can be part of the healing! bit.ly/sexaftertraumabook #sexaftertrauma #sexualhealing
We all deserve safe love & intimate belonging. @rachaelmaddox’s new book, Sex After Trauma, is a road map for reclamation. Rachael’s worked with hundreds of humans to help them unshame and reclaim a healthy sex life after trauma, and she’s poured everything into this next book of hers. So excited to see it born. Check out the the Kickstarter to see how you can be part of the healing! bit.ly/sexaftertraumabook #sexaftertrauma #sexualhealing
I’m pretty sure there are LOTS of us that could use this exact medicine that @rachaelmaddox is offering. Rachael’s worked with hundreds of humans to help them unshame and reclaim a healthy sex life after trauma, and she’s poured everything into this next book of hers. So excited to see it born. Check out the the Kickstarter to see how you can be part of the healing! bit.ly/sexaftertraumabook #sexaftertrauma #sexualhealing
TWEET IT OUT::
- #MeToo? @rachaelmaddox’s second book, Sex After Trauma, might be perfect for you. Support the Kickstarter today! bit.ly/sexaftertraumabook
- We all deserve safe love & intimate belonging. @rachaelmaddox’s book, Sex After Trauma, is a road map for reclamation. bit.ly/sexaftertraumabook
- Stories & strategies for SEX AFTER TRAUMA. YES. Support @rachaelmaddox’s groundbreaking Kickstarter here: bit.ly/sexaftertraumabook
PERSONAL E-MAIL SHARING::
As with all of the shares, the more you add your voice to them, the more resonant they’ll be. Here are some templates to get you started for e-mailing friends and colleagues about the Kickstarter. Thank you SO MUCH!
TO FRIENDS YOU LOVE::
Ahh… this woman named Rachael Maddox who I’ve been learning from online for a while just launched a Kickstarter for her next book, Sex After Trauma. When I heard about it, I immediately thought of you.
I know this is super tender territory, and it’s something we really don’t talk about a lot. Rachael’s been doing work with hundreds of women and has tons of stories and strategies for sex after trauma… Thought you might wanna know about her Kickstarter: bit.ly/sexaftertraumabook
Sending you tons of love!
INVITING A FRIEND TO DO ONE OF THE REWARDS WITH YOU::
AH! This woman named Rachael Maddox is writing a book called Sex After Trauma and doing a Kickstarter for it. I saw that one of her rewards is THE SAFEST AND SEXIEST DANCE PART OF ALL TIME. It’s in San Diego February 17th. You wanna go!?!? It’s only $55. We’d also get signed print copies and audiobooks for both of her books, Secret Bad Girl & Sex After Trauma.
We can go halfsies on a hotel and make it a super memorable weekend in the sun.
Here’s the link to her Kickstarter: bit.ly/sexaftertraumabook
TO AWESOME COLLEAGUES::
Do you know Rachael Maddox? She’s a trauma resolution educator and guide. Works mostly with women with sexual trauma. Wrote a book called Secret Bad Girl (a sexual trauma memoir & resolution guide) a few years ago, and it was super helpful to me and lots of my clients.
She’s now writing her second book, Sex After Trauma, and has a Kickstarter going. I thought I’d let you know because I just love her work and thought that you (& perhaps the women you work with) might really love her as well.
Here’s the link: bit.ly/sexaftertraumabook
How are things going with you? Hope all’s amazing!
SEX AFTER TRAUMA PODCASTS::
Check back throughout the campaign for links to Rachael’s recent podcast episodes, specifically about Sex After Trauma!