The ReBloom Coach Training is an advanced educational training program for experienced coaches who are passionate about bringing safe, effective and revolutionary trauma resolution to their clients, our planet, and their most tender selves.
- Beautiful humans,
I remember years ago, laid out on my teacher Brigit’s table, having a moment of truth between me and my destiny…
We were on our fourth session together, and I’d experienced more felt-sense transformation in those four sessions than I’d experienced in years of ongoing coaching or therapy.
The whispers were clear: teach coaches how to work with trauma. They need to know how this stuff works and how it transforms instead of spinning their wheels with only cognitive approaches to change.
Since that mystical day on Brigit’s table, I’ve become a devotee to the art and soul of transforming trauma into trust, fear into faith and stuckness into steady sustainable momentums of health and abundance… in my own life, and the lives of the hundreds of humans I’ve worked with.
I am so wildly passionate about offering safe, effective and deep guidance that works. And I am beyond honored and excited to pay forward all I’ve learned – both from my teachers and mentors, as well as my 11 years experience coaching.
If you are an experienced coach, therapist, teacher, healer or guide ready to deepen your capacity to serve your clients and our world with powerful trauma-informed care, the ReBloom Hive and I would love to explore the possibility of working together.
- Are naturally gifted at the art and craft of facilitating transformation and healing
- Are lovers and dreamers, creators and mystics, doers and meditators, devotees to Life
- Are leaders calling in and cultivating a more beautiful future in their own unique way
- Are already working with clients who have trauma, or teaching about it from intellectual perspectives, but desire ways to deepen their capacity to work skillfully, somatically and easefully in tricky territory
- Perhaps have histories of developmental, sexual or systemic trauma
- Mayyyybe have a bit of unresolved trauma themselves that they don’t quite know how to work with, despite all the support they’ve received
- Believe in both personal growth and community care
- Are ready to step into the next evolution of their calling, and want energetic skills to expand sustainably and confidently
- Believe slow is sexy (even if they chronically rush), the earth can teach us everything we need to know, and the Body is Beloved
- Love all things soul, ritual, myth, sensual, sublime
- Are here to unlearn toxic systems of oppression and co-create a more just, liberated, beautiful world for all
- Are seeking a potent community cauldron where they can bring both their biggest medicine as well as their most tender vulnerabilities to be seen, accepted and alchemized into trust, belonging and co-creative purpose
- Believe the whole holy point of the coaching industry is to evolve humanity (not exploit clients and practice weird icky marketing ploys)… and are here to be on a Cosmic Dream Team of Integrity and Care
There are 2 Levels to the ReBloom Coach Training.
Both Levels include…
High-Impact Professional Education:
- A 4-day LIVE Virtual Retreat for grounding into that Level’s core teachings and cultivating community
- A 1-day LIVE Virtual ReBloom Your Business Workshop for taking your practice to the next level in a way that’s radically aligned
- 4 months of powerful lessons taught by Rachael with practices you can immediately apply personally & professionally
- Bonus Guest Teacher lessons taught by a diversity of incredible trauma-informed guides
- 9 organized triad sessions (3 as coach, 3 as client, 3 as observer) to deepen your learning and healing
Personal Healing and Integration:
- 4 1-1 sessions with a Certified ReBloom Hive Coach
- Self-reflection questions and personal practices to integrate every lesson
- Regular ReBloom Your Body sessions taught by Kelsey Gustafson and Jennifer Sterling to grow nervous system regulation and capacity
- “Rest and digest” weeks OFF to integrate your growth and learning, and verrry human expectations around how you show up to the program
Community Nurturance and Care:
- Monthly Pollinator Gatherings of giving and receiving the medicine and magic of all the talented students (co-learning!)
- Small-group personal & professional Connection Cohorts
- Affinity groups for BBIWOC and Rainbow ReBloomers to experience extra solidarity and belonging
Following Levels 1 and 2, there is a three-month Supervision and Certification Program
- Receive high-quality supervisions from experienced, lead Hive Coaches
- Complete a number of peer practices, practicums, homeworks and self-reflections to deepen your integration, capacity and experience
- Practice speaking and teaching about post-traumatic growth and the ReBloom body of work in a Final Oral Interview
We endeavor to create a training that both takes you deep and is also digestible, which is why the program is uniquely paced.
January 21 – July, 2021
LIVE Virtual Retreat: Jan 21, 22, 23, 24
(Live attendance required)
LIVE Virtual ReBloom Your Business Workshop: Friday April 2
$4500 before Oct 8, $4800 after Oct 8
(monthly payment plans and some partial scholarships available)
September – Feb, 2022
LIVE Virtual Retreat: Sept 2, 3, 4, 5
(Live attendance required)
LIVE Virtual ReBloom Your Business Workshop: Friday Nov 12
$4500 before June 1, $4800 after June 1
(monthly payment plans and some partial scholarships available)
March – May 2022
You are welcome to pay for the program a la carte (offering you the chance to tune into if you’d like to continue from Level 1 to Level 2, and then onto Certification), or set up a long-term payment plan for the whole program from the beginning.
The ReBloom Coach Training believes that post-traumatic growth is both a personal and collective pursuit, and thus, there are 8 Core Components to the ReBloom Coach Approach…
Click below on each individual tab to learn more about the details of our approach:
In the ReBloom model, there are 7 Archetypes that move through the lifecycle of human development. They each have a Natural Blueprint of Health as well as a Traumatic Imprint.
Support yourself, community and clients in moving from:
– Neglect to Worthiness & Receptivity (Soul Seed)
– Exploitation to Sovereignty & Healthy Boundaries (Gatekeeper)
– Shame & Repression to Wholehearted Expression (Expressionista)
– Manipulation & Control to Clarity & Choice (Sage)
– Violence & Addiction to Empowered Safety & Vitality (Groundskeeper)
– Isolation & Alienation to Intimate Belonging (Pollinator)
– Colonization to Co-Creation (Sacred Gardener)
Trauma is stored embodied emergency energy and requires a body-based approach for healing. When we start with the nervous system, the inner-most layer of human experience, and facilitate small, doable changes, patterns can shift with more ease and efficiency.
Learn the essentials to deepen the effectiveness and long-term results of your coaching.
You’ll learn a range of fundamental trauma-informed practitioner skills in our training including, but not limited to: titration, pendulation, resourcing, attunement, orienting, transforming triggers, unwinding double binds, physiological boundary repairs, activating dormant push and voice capacities, tidal rhythms of healing, awakening natural blueprints of health, calling in valiant resources when a client is in hyper-arousal, nurturing doable aliveness when a client is in hypo-arousal, unconditional positive regard, invitational language, brief and frequent eye contact, safe practitioner-client boundaries, rupture and repair skills, transference and countertransference, ethics, and more.
We know how hard it is to unlearn toxic capitalist marketing ploys and remember how to embody your medicine in ways that regenerate you and all your clients… that’s why in each Level we do a full-day LIVE Virtual ReBloom Your Business Workshop to help you make money in a way that feels like NATURAL ABUNDANCE.
We also host regular Q+A sessions with Rachael where you can bring sticky client situations, curiosities around specific skills or get support around how you’re integrating the body of work into your personal life.
To be a powerful trauma resolution alchemist requires your own embodied capacity, resiliency and regulation.
Plus… you deserve it. To receive the magic you’re about to give. To heal and resolve things that’ve been stuck and stagnant for years or decades.
For these reasons, every single student who goes through our program receives 1-1 coaching from a certified ReBloom Coach included in your tuition. (4 sessions per Level.) These coaches have been personally mentored and supervised by Rachael. They’ve put years into their personal and professional trauma resolution capacities.
You matter. You first. You’re worth it.
In our program, we facilitate a variety of ways to move from the world of isolation to the world of togetherness. Regular “Pollinator” calls where students “skill share” their gifts and talents. Small group Connection Cohorts for personal and business masterminding. And Affinity Groups for BBIWOC and Rainbow ReBloomers, led by people who represent them.
Also… our leadership model is highly cooperative. There are 9 humans helping to make this program possible – and we are in deep relationship with one another, mutually supporting each other’s magic, joy and wellness!
But there is no total transformation of the self inside toxic gardens of isolation or oppression.
For these reasons, we include a systemic lens on nearly every lesson, and have specially designed guest teacher lessons on trauma, oppression and collective liberation.
We don’t believe post-traumatic growth happens in isolation, or that one person holds all the medicine to heal the whole garden. Rather, our program is held, taught, enlivened and facilitated by a number of incredible trauma-informed guides!
As a team and organization, we are committed to anti-racism, anti-oppression and collective liberation. We are continuously learning, unlearning, growing and healing on these fronts, and aim to make our training an inclusive, equitable place for all. Click here to read more about our company mission, values and community agreements.
I love humans. I love our planet. I love us for our broken bits and our glorious bits, and mostly… I believe in us. I believe in our unbreakable magic, the miracles of Life that are laced into every atom of our beings. I believe in (and have witnessed a bajillion times) the power of quality care and connection to change everything. The way a warm hand on a wobbly heart can be the difference between lost and found. The way remembering the intrinsic instincts of your natural intelligence can put you back on track from part-cyborg to soul embodiment. It’s not too late, people. We’re still human. We can reawaken and savor the beautiful parts – in our own lives, our clients lives, our culture, our communities.
But it takes leadership and defiance, skill and patience, devotion, devotion, devotion. It takes taking a stand for something way more meaningful and ALIVE than the personal and collective trauma spells we’ve been stuck under.
That… that’s my passion. Teaching the leaders. Guiding the guides. Helping you remember how to infuse your wild heart with so much trust and capacity, resilience and power… so you can be the Co-Creative Force of Love you were always born to be.
I am here, doing my part, inviting you to join me if our medicines overlap. Because the world is ready for us. We are here for a reason.
Also?… May it be FUN. May it be full of community care and pleasure. May it be juicy and messy and magical and sometimes a lil bit bad. May it be human. May we lay on the Earth and be merry. May we be wilder and wiser, richer and deeper, at the stuff that makes Life so sacred and precious.
May we thrive together, all us Living Things.
My Teaching Style:
As reflected from my previous group of students:
- Rooted in 11 years of professional coaching experience, trial and error!
- Organized but very relaxed
- Thorough and enthusiastic
- Creative and in-the-moment
- Full of soul, myth, science and ritual
- Connected and caring
- Honoring of human speeds
- Respectful of your capacity
- Real AF
- High integrity
- Artsy! The workbook is full of magical rubrics, check-lists, and beautiful riffs on deep topics. The altar cards are stunning. The audio transmissions are cosmic.
- Slow and steady
- Empowering – I invite you to be wildly self-responsible and a leader of your own learning in this program!
Every single lesson is engaging, interactive and experiential. You can begin working with the skills you learn immediately.
My Training and Experience:
I am a professionally certified Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and Alchemical Alignment Trauma Resolution and Embodiment of Spirit Practitioner. I’ve also been trained in mindfulness meditation facilitation through the Awakened Leadership Institute, and was an assistant teacher with the Courageous Living Coach Certification for 3 years.
Over the last 11 years I’ve worked with hundreds of humans on developmental or sexual trauma – in one-on-one, group, retreat, workshop and immersion settings. I am devoted to the art and craft of deep, safe and effective transformation.
I’ve sold over 20,000 copies of my first book Secret Bad Girl, a sexual trauma memoir and resolution guide, and been interviewed on over 50 podcasts. I am on the brink of publishing my second book, ReBloom: A soulful system for post-traumatic growth in sex, love and society, and I’m so excited to share it with the world! But first… you get all the magic content in the ReBloom Coach Training!
Long-term mentors and guides:
I worked with Brigit Viksnins for over four years doing both in-person and virtual body-based trauma resolution work. I also took her training called Alchemical Alignment – it was the most healthy and grounded, sage and realigning educational experience. In her care, I became intimate with the inner-workings of the nervous system, and how to facilitate a return to vital regulation and health.
I worked with Chela Davison through two long-term Integral Coaching programs. She was the President of Integral Coaching Canada and is one of the smartest humans I know. Able to tease out developmental needs and edges with rigor, curiosity, love and sheer brilliance. Chela taught me everything I know about structuring a coaching program that’s both personalized and incredibly effective.
I received sage guidance from Jen Lemen for over a decade. With devotion and consistency, she taught me about togetherness, ritual, seasons and cycles, grief and loss, play and wildness, privilege and oppression, and how to be a human of the world.
What past clients have said about working with me:
“Rachael’s capacity to create a space that feels truly safe is one of my favorite things about working with her. She never pushes too fast. And in allowing me to be in that safe space with her, she’s guided me to go deeper with processing traumatic events than I have in five years of traditional therapy. Her gentleness makes the access available.” –T.P.
“I expected we’d hold old hurts and cultivate pleasure in our bodies. I thought there’d be a moment where we’d giggle like school kids and find deep resonance. I expected we’d do all sorts of work around boundaries, consent, and needs. And this was all true. But I didn’t expect to meet a constellation of souls who’d feel like family from the get-go, relationships to extend far beyond four days. I didn’t expect to feel so supremely held, especially in a group, creating sublime conditions for a thousand connections to snap into place, powerfully and gracefully. This looks and feels like wide embodied wisdom, the kind that can hold a person through anything. I didn’t expect my sisters’ victories to *feel* like my own. I didn’t expect to get watered with compliments, hydrated from the roots up, seen in ways I couldn’t see myself. I didn’t expect to receive a whole-self lens on my sexuality, one that evokes the deepest love and most possibility-filled freedom – and not just for me, for us – I’m taking away that wider view. This scratches the very top of the surface. I witnessed miracles and continue to witness miracles. And I would do a ReBloom workshop five times over.” – R.R.
“Rachael takes you to the edge of what you’ve allowed yourself to explore and then gently guides you deeper–safely, even if it’s scary. Together, we touched the places that I was too terrified to touch on my own and I’m experiencing new light I never thought I would. I am forever grateful for her wisdom, love, and magic.” — L.C.
“I can’t believe it was just a couple of months, because I feel SO transformed through Rachael’s group program and retreat. I’ve reclaimed my power and I feel brave enough to honor my no’s, and because of that my inner child is coming back to play and my Grown Goddess is here to keep her safe.” – N.B.
“Working with Rachael is a no brainer. Literally. She deftly helps tease out embodied wisdom – something rarely tapped into. Before working together, I felt stuck in old fear patterns at the cellular level. Rachael masterfully helped me update my embodied responses through radical acceptance and by helping me integrate my feminine desires into my forward path. Rachael approaches her craft artfully and with grace, and lives the core truth and power of her teachings. She’s a true force of light and has helped me expand into a more powerful, integrated, and peaceful way of being.” – J.Q.
“Rachael’s program is hands down the best experience I’ve had doing this type of work in a group setting. Before I went I was very nervous and apprehensive about a group experience in such tender territory. What makes this program different is Rachael’s capacity to create a space that is truly safe, totally choice-driven (no force in activities, you can participate as much or as little as you want) that creates a sense of freedom and a container that results in incredible change for every single person in such a short time. I feel so much more aligned with my needs and desires, and feel equipped with the tools to navigate my life from a place of choice and power, even if I’m triggered. Work with this woman. I promise you will never be the same.” – A.N.
“I think what has been MOST helpful in this process is the amazing permission you’ve given us all to take this at our own pace. Acknowledging that dissociation & checking out are normal responses to this kind of stuff has allowed me to stay connected, rather than feeling shamed and alienated as I have in past group settings. Giving me the space to be where I’m at is the best support possible. I appreciate you and your wonderful team so much!!!!” – E.B.